Four Lanes is an outstanding school. The excellent caring and supportive ethos, together with how exceptionally good the staff are at adapting provision to consistently meet the changing needs of pupils, results in all pupils’ excellent equality of opportunity.
At Four Lanes Infant School we:
- Know your child will enjoy our busy rich and exciting atmosphere.
- Aim to kindle the joy of learning and the excitment of discovery.
- Understand that children learn best when they are happy and content.
- Take care to ensure that each child has time to explore, investigate, ask questions and share ideas.
- Are committed to providing a broad and balanced education.
- Promote high standards of achievement for every child.
- Want your child to have a happy and rewarding time with us.
- Strive to build a strong partnership between home and school.
- Will provide your child with a ‘flying start’ to their education.
Please see the following links for more information on our school:
- Hampshire County Council – School information
- Ofsted – Inspection reports
- Ofsted – School data dashboard
- Department for Education – School performance tables