Our vision is for each child to reach their full potential, both academically and personally, in order to be prepared for life in an ever-changing society. Our happy, secure and caring environment will be an intrinsic part of this. Our core values of CONFIDENCE, AMBITION, RESILIENCE, INDEPENDENCE, TOLERANCE and RESPECT are represented by our learning mascots:
Our School Aims
- Provide a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
- Empower and inspire each child so that they know and believe they are capable of reaching their full potential.
- Provide an exciting and engaging enriched curriculum with appropriate challenges.
- Develop a sense of belonging within the school and wider community.
- Continue to develop positive partnerships with parents.
- Develop children as independent learners and thinkers.
- Provide outstanding teaching and learning opportunities for all children.
- Encourage each child to flourish as a whole person, developing confidence and respect for others.