Aims of the School
At Four Lanes Infant School children are at the core of all we do.
Our dedicated staff team work hard to ensure that each child reaches their full potential, both academically and personally, in our happy, secure and caring environment. Our core values of CONFIDENCE, AMBITION, RESILIENCE, INDEPENDENCE, TOLERANCE and RESPECT are meaningfully represented for the children by our learning mascots.
Our School Aims
- Provide a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
- Empower and inspire each child so that they know and believe they are capable of reaching their full potential.
- Provide an exciting and engaging enriched curriculum with appropriate challenges.
- Develop a sense of belonging within the school and wider community.
- Continue to develop positive partnerships with parents.
- Develop children as independent learners and thinkers.
- Provide outstanding teaching and learning opportunities for all children.
- Encourage each child to flourish as a whole person, developing confidence and respect for others.